Ambience Marketing Services was created in 2001 by Tim Kachuriak to develop digital media for local Pittsburgh businesses. The company grew steadily over the years adding hundreds of clients regionally. The name of the company was officially changed to Ambience Interactive in 2005 to reflect a new focus on emerging media.
Ambience Interactive specializes in building high quality web sites for companies and organizations. They do this by using a combination of technical
know-how and sophisticated custom applications. Click to find out more information about our services.
- Take the PA Turnpike to the Pittsburgh exit #57
- Bear right off exit toward Murrysville
- You will merge on Route 22 East
- Follow that road through four traffic lights
- At the fifth light make a left turn on McClure Road
- Enter our parking lot in front of the Amish Furniture store
- Go around the Furniture store and park in front of the CIS building (white block building)